Friday, July 2, 2010

Pearl you darl! - our tribute


Ed - the thing I loved about Pearl was sleeping upstairs



Rosa - I loved pearl because she took us every where.I really loved pearl .

Tom - I loved Pearl because she took us everywhere we wished. I also loved Pearl because we got to sleep up on the top bunk,Pearl was also very homely and nice to live in, good old Pearl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad -Well darl, you were never going to win any beauty contests but looks can be deceiving! You handled the roads and overtaking manouvres like a Ferrari and took us on an amazing adventure. Being on the road was a very easy way to live and we loved it. Thanks Pearl for all the great memories - you wee ripper!!!

Mum - Pearl you were camping on wheels, it was so relaxing! Nothing beats waking up and deciding you would like to breakfast somewhere different. Stopping wherever you like, with your house on your back, Pearl, you made it all so easy. I could go on and on, but Pearl, you beaudie, we loved every moment!






No comments:

Post a Comment