Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MovieWorld magic - Wed 2nd June

Rosa - Today me and the family went to movie world.I love the Bat wing space shot because it goes really fast up in to the air. Shrek 4d was awesome but it was really short.

Tom - Today me and the family went to MOVIEWORLD!I loved the superman escape ride where you go 100ks an hour in just 2 to 3 seconds - wicked! You also go down a really steep hil. l I also liked the scooby-doo spooky coaster where you go backwards when your least expecting it. And going over huge corners. I also liked the wild west falls adventure ride where you can get really wet.

Ed - my favourite thing was the crashing cars (the dodgem cars) and the racing car show.

Mum - I was really impressed with MovieWorld, especially since we were first through the gates and then there were no queues all day! Great visiting during low season! We managed to fit everything in over the day - some things several times - the Hollywood Stunt Driver show was excellent and even better as Rosa was chosen as an extra. Decided to refrain from the Superman Escape and the Lethal Weapon rides, but otherwise tried everything else. As with SeaWorld, stayed right until the end, and walked out the gates at 5.00 exhausted but all buzzing.

Dad - this was roller coaster heaven and getting front row seats for Superman and Lethal Weapon (where you hang below the tracks instead of sitting on top) was as good as it gets. The whole show was fantastic and we couldn't decide on our 'favourites'. There was something for everyone and we all had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! When we went the boys didn't want to do the superman ride so Kevin and I had to watch others on it longingly!!

    ReplyDelete